Monday, June 05, 2006

I have slacked, again!

I am such a bad blogger! But I think the only things I got accomplished this past weekend was another pair of knitted socks and a sinus infection! I spent most of Friday evening at Miss Tammi's house. We watched White Noise and Man on Fire. I have seen White Noise before, and I picked up things I didn't notice the first time around. I had never seen Man on Fire, cause I'm just not that into Denzel Washington. Don't get me wrong, he's a great actor, maybe it's just because I never really got into the movies that he has been in. But, Man on Fire was a good movie. On Saturday, I slept in until 10 am, but only because I was up at 5 am, sicker than a dog. At around noon, I went back to Tammi's and we went to the Ohio Historcial Society for more research. Then I spent part of the afternoon at her house, finishing off the sock I was working on Friday. Then the girls and I went home and watched X-Men 1 & 2 for the rest of the evening, and I casted on for another pair of socks (I just can't seem to stop knitting socks). On Sunday, I woke up with a sore throat and my stomach was killing me. But, I made pasta salad and went back to Tammi's for our Sunday cookout, which turned out to just be Sunday dinner. But, that was my weekend.

I still haven't heard from Miss Rachel. I am starting to worry about her. Maybe I'll call her tonight and see how she is doing.

No comments: