Thursday, August 10, 2006

A long week

The henna I was waiting for hadn't shown up by Thursday, so I went and bought more on Friday. I mixed it that night, and I did do some on Saturday. I just haven't pulled the pics off of my camera yet. But it figures, the pack of henna that I was waiting for showed up on Monday. On Tuesday, I was called on to help with a situation that maybe should have had help along time ago. Granted, my part was small, but still I'll help out when and where I can. That, and it was domestic violence/mental health issue. I'll absolutely help with that, after years of watching and being in similar situations. I am stressed out over something I'm not ready to talk about yet, as I may jinx it. I have lost my knitting mojo, and decided that I wanted a new book to read, so I bought one. I bought "The Virgin's Lover" by Philippa Gregory. So far, so good. Now, if I could just get my nerves to stop, I'd be good, 'cause I've heart burn this week, and I never get heart burn. Oh well.

1 comment:

Turtleheart said...

Hope everyone in the DV situation ended up safe.

I love Philippa Gregory's novels. I've read almost all of them. Recently finished "Virgin Earth".