Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where did I leave the furniture polish?

Well, let's dust this blog off a little. Wow. It's been awhile since I've been in here. Please excuse the cobwebs in the corners. And it's time to get the besom to sweep out the dust. But do sit down, so you can rest, we can chat, and I tidy up a bit

These past months has seen alot of activity. I have moved. Katie has joined softball for another season. I've gotten another year older. My best friend had a baby, after more than 10 yrs of trying for another. My grandmother has passed. And I have inherited her dog. My cats aren't too pleased, but considering that they are bigger than she is, I think they'll get over it. I have started making the house more eco-friendly (no more paper towels, disposable cleaning clothes and such), and have gone back to making as much as I can from scratch. My latest accomplishment has been apple jelly, since I couldn't find any in the store that didn't contain high fructose corn syrup.

We've celebrated the Sabbats as best we could, either due to limited attendance, or limited funds, but we've had fun.

But, here's to the next full moon, as it's the next date to celebrate.

1 comment:

Lola Enchanted said...

hello~ sounds like you have your hands full!!!!~