Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another Wednesday!

Ok, fasting just didn't work today. I had decided that I was going to Barnes & Nobles again for lunch. Then I started to get light headed and needed to eat. And the only thing over in that direction that I really like is, of course, Chipotle. So, I blew that today, and feel as yucky as ever. What I normally do when I ritual fast is fast from sun up to sun down, and I usually try to get up before sunrise to eat something light. I over slept this morning. But, I am only human (although some would not agree with that) and I will try again tomorrow.

Anyway, at Barnes & Noble, I bought a natural healing book by Mark Evans. I also bought Cerulean Sins and Incubus Dreams by Laurell K. Hamilton. Then I spotted Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison. The cover caught my eye, and the blurb on the back sucked me in. And I think for the first time, I got the first book in a series instead of one in the middle. I'll let you know how it is when I'm done.

I didn't get to do my meditation, but I did get my facial done last night. Let's see what I can accomplish tonight!

No comments: