Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just another Wednesday!

If you'll notice on the sidebar, I found the Candy Bar doll maker, and the link is just below it. So, last night, I didn't knit, and Katie and I sat around and played with the doll maker. Here is one that she designed:


Then, being big Harry Potter fans, we found this one:


Then, I couldn't resist this one:


And this one:


One more! I promise it's the last one:


That thing kept us busy for atleast an hour.

During the time that we were playing with this, Miss Tammi's daughter called me. It seems that she is having very disturbing dreams lately. Dreams of a close friend that commited suicide last year. From what she has been telling me, it seems as if he has been trying to communicate with her, but it's freaking her out, and it's only been since they have moved into their new house. I told her to carry my cell # with her everywhere, and call me no matter what time of day or night it was. So, I'm going to call her tonight to check on her, because she was pretty shaken up last night.

On a lighter note, if you'd like to see what my cats have been up to, please visit my knitting blog. I hope you find it as funny as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Yeah, I know better than to visit those doll making sites. The first time I discovered one, I was there for hours and created I don't know how many dolls. Talk about time suckage.