Tuesday, August 14, 2007

PIF Exchange

I got this idea from one of the knitting blogs that I read, and joined it on my knitting blog. I thought I'd carry it over to this blog. It's called the Pay It Forward Exchange. Inspired by this movie:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are the rules:

"Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! and it will be something yummy!! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog..."

I will be taking the first 3 people that say they are interested. So, if you are interested, just leave me a comment with your e-mail address, so I can contact you for your snail mail address. And please remember, Lady Karma can be really mean, and if you don't follow through, she'll come back to haunt you, in a baaaad way.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm interested it sounds like a way fun and cool idea!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this idea!!! I'd love to participate. I'm so glad I found this blog link on Ravelry. I'm really enjoying reading it.
My email address is shannondwire@gmail.com

bettyboopta2 said...

Sounds cool ^..^ I'd love to take part. bettyboopta2@gmail.com