Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lughnasadh/Lammas Class

This evening's class was small, but fun. We didn't have as big of a turn out as last class, but we hope to have more next time. However, we still had a blast, and some really yummy food:

All set up for class

The youngest arranging my books

In this class we covered the full moon and Lughnasadh. Before the class, I made up some salsa and homemade chips (recipes found on the Lughnasadh/Lammas page). In stead of regular salt, I used pink Himalayan salt to season both the salsa and chips. It was a great addition to the flavor. In class, I made one of my favorite recipes, Full Moon Cornbread (recipe on the Full Moon page). It has been forever since I've made, but now I wonder why I ever stopped. YUM! Everyone loved it, there were no left overs:

Baking up yummy goodness!

The shop did get in some new stock, and needless to say, I ended up adding to my ever growing collection of pagan books:

New reading material

As I told the youngest, you can never have too many books, especially if they are cookbooks. So, I think I will be starting a page for my vast collection of books, and I will probably write small reviews of them. Yeah. That sounds like a good idea. lol.

So, until next time..... Blessed Be!






No comments: