Thursday, January 07, 2016

2015 Year in Review (a bit late)

Well, I'm almost a week late in post a year in review, but considering I normally forget to do one for this blog, I'm ahead of the curve. lol. So, let's take a look back, shall we?

2015 was the year that I decided I needed to make things matter, and to make things happen. I noticed that for several years, I have just live, not Lived! It was time to put things back to the way I want them. And, I did that. This year, my friend Ms. L was needing help with fellowships at her store. I stepped up and volunteered to teach my Kitchen Witchery class, and we have had some great food and fun times. I started with Mid-Summer/Litha, as it was the next spoke in the wheel of the year. Here are a few photos from those classes:




Also, in 2015, a couple of new felines come to live with us. Miss Sophie and her daughter, Onnie, are now irreplaceable members of our family. They are a great source of entertainment, as well a little bit of a frustration, as only cats can be. Here are a few photos of them:



We definitely celebrated the Sabbats, and had a great time doing so. I did decide to set up an altar at home, after not having one for many years. Here are a few highlights:

Mabon Circle in the park

My Samhain altar at home

The Samhain altar at the shop

My Yule altar, and my broom decorated for the season

The Yule altar at the shop

My Yule altar lit up for Christmas day

My Mabon altar all lit up

We had a few adventures this year. Here are a few highlights of thoses:

Cleansing some stone under the full moon

A paddle boat trip during a family reunion

Paying respects on Memorial Day at Greenlawn Cemetery 

A trip to a local historic park, we couldn't resist playing in the creek

A double feature at the last drive-in movies in town

A Dickens of a Christmas at The Ohio Village

As always, there was plenty of cooking and baking at home. Here's a few highlights from that:

Christmas morning, getting breakfast ready, and prep for dinner

Rune Cookies for Samhain night

I did take a chance in 2015, and started an Etsy shop. I have started making and selling Pagan Prayer Beads/Witches Ladders, along with pendulums, replacement pendulum chains, and some jewelry. Here's a peek:



You can find my shop here. Also, if you would like to contact me directly, just click on the email button in the top right hand side of the page. I'll be more than happy to see how I can help you.


And, what would life be for a witch without her witchy friends:


So, there is the past year for me, in a nut shell, so to speak. lol. Until next time...... Blessed Be!








No comments: